Sunday, June 14, 2009

Memorial Day Part 3

I sure took a lot of pictures Memorial Day weekend! These are the last of them (I think!)


This is a shot of Grandma Lois' house. It's a fun place for the kids to explore.

All kinds of places to explore.


This is the big tree. Hatch family tradition, that's for sure. You can't visit the cabin without making a visit to the tree!


See ... look how big that tree is!!!


Sandy and Randy's (why can't I remember her name?) little one totally fell asleep on Randy's lap while eating her icecream cone!


Uncle Mike built this hot rod about 4 years ago. We all took turns going for a ride. It was lots of fun (and kind of scarry too!) It was great fun until I burned my leg on the muffler as I was getting out of the car. Yes, Mike warned me before the ride, but I totally forgot about it. Two weeks later and it is still healing!


Aubrey thought it was pretty fun!


Even Braden got to try it out


He ABSOLUTELY loved it!!! Can you tell?


Grandma Susan and Sophie were a little anxious about it!

As you can tell, it was a great weekend. I love it when we can spend time with family and the kids can create their own childhood memories.

No comments: