Saturday, August 23, 2008

Music/ the Wood family

Hey is there any way we can add music to this blog? I hear it on all the other blogs I read. We should totally have everyone submit their favorite song and we can create a playlist, I don't know how to do it, (I can't even figure out how to add pic yet) so I'll let others (Taylor/Carrie) do it, I'd like to submit a song though, I like "Dream Big" by Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband.
Well, we haven't heard anything from UHP yet, they told Tony they'd contact them in 3 weeks to let them know if they continue futher in the interviewing process, so one more week and we'll know if he gets to start the whole process over. I think he's going to keep trying. All is well with us. Kendra is in school. yea! Life is getting back to a normal schedule. Tony and I want to do the 10K on Sept 13th. Still need to register. Kmart stinks. But it's not too bad, it only stinks cuz i'm not at home with my family. I've only worked a month and it feels like i'm missing out on so much. I'm not use to being away from my kids so much. Every night is busy. Either i'm working, or at YW, or we're at Tony's parents helping them finish their home so they can finally move in. Tony's become quite the Mr. Mom, he feeds the kids (if you can call PB&J a meal), gives them baths, and puts them to bed. Even takes really good care of Andee, she gets really excited to see her dad. She still happy to see me and all, but she's really happy to see dad too. She's sitting up now, and when you put her on her belly she trys doing push ups. She scooches around the floor all the time now. Her and Bradley get along great. he's a good big brother, for several minutes he'll try and get her to laugh or smile. He's really gentle and likes to help me take care of her. He's diffently his fathers son. I see more Tony in him every day. So all's good, as good as can be for now, in the Wood home. I need to look into getting a new computer so i can blog more.
Hope all is well

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Someone can go to playlist.com and create a playlist. Then you generate the code and then add it as a gadget to your blog. If you want me to do it I will.