Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School!

Yesterday was the first day of school. Can you believe Aubrey is in 3rd grade?!? I totally remember being in 3rd grade and thinking I was so old. I can't believe my baby is getting so big!!!

Despite the usual nerves and butterflies, she had a great day. Her teacher, Mrs. Denning, is very nice. While she doesn't have the same class as her best friend, Cassidy, they were still able to eat lunch and play at recess together. Their official meeting place is by "Old Oakie." She told me yesterday that that is his nickname because "he is very old and he is an oak tree." I responded, "Ohhhhhh, I see!"

She had fun picking out a new outfit to wear last week (pink, of course). As we were shopping, I realized she is not far off from the junior department! Here are some pictures:


No comments: