Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Wood Family

We've been doing pretty good. Tony tried the physical test for Highway Patrol and he wasn't able to do the sit-ups, he got 31/35, so he's working out and is going to try again in July.
I had a pretty good birthday, we just went to the park and had a picnic and played kickball, then went out for ice cream later that day. It was nice to have Tony to myself the whole day. He's usually running around helping others on our weekends that I rarely get to spend time with him. Our June is busy, of course everything is scheduled this month. We're taking the YW/YM to the Manti pagent on the 13th, then Girls Camp is the 17-19, and the then youth conference is the 26th-28th. So if anyone would love to have Kendra and Bradley come visit this summer, these dates would be a good time. Andee of course gets to go with me (yea!).
Kendra had her dance recital last night, and she did really well, except at the end. She got scared just before the finally when all the girls go up on the stage because the oldest class were dressed up like Zombie's, so she came out crying to us and refused to go back on stage. She's preforming at Lagoon this Friday, not that big of deal, except we haven't been in 5 years so this is a good reason for us to take our family.
Bradley is happy to have Kendra home for the summer. They play together pretty good, except when she doesn't want him to come in her room and play with her stuff. He likes going outside, and getting into all the things he's been told not to play with. I've tried to get him on a big boy bike, but he knows he can go faster on his trike still, so there's no convincing him to switch.
Andee is getting big, she was 80% height and only 30% weight at her last appt. so she's long and skinny. She's really noisy, laughing, cooing and gooing. And drooling. She still doesn't sleep thru the night, which means I'm always tired. She's almost figured out how to roll over, she gets stuck on her shoulder.
We don't have to many things planned this summer, Mom was talking about going to Boise in July, so me and kids will probably do that, and then Lake Powell is the begining of Aug. then school starts early for us, on the 18th. So our summer seems short already.
So we're just doing the same old stuff untill we find out if Tony gets on with Highway Patrol, If he does, then we will most certainly be moving, no positions available in Price area.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. I always remember birthdays until that day comes and then my mind goes blank.

Next year is the big 30. Carrie is turning 30 in October. I think she is excited.

I'm already in my mid 30's. I don't want to be 40. I still think of mom and dad being 40 something. It's all crazy.

Carrie said...

Thanks for sharing ... I love hearing all about what's going on. It was fun to see Tony for a little bit the night before his test. Good luck next month!