Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Keele update

I am not sure where this is going but just in case everyone gets to read it I will up date what we are doing. Mostly working in the cannery and trying to find time to plant our garden. Between the wind blowing and the cannery and Kent working 10 and 12 hr days it hasn't been easy. We are looking forward to doing some things this summer. When Dad retires we will become pests to you people in SLC. Dad will be able to come up and help with projects you need help with and I will play with the grandkids. We will be leaving on the 20 to go to Rachaels to help them move to Clovis, New Mexico. That should be alot of fun and work.
We went on a cruise in June and had a great time. Really looking forward to going on a cruise with my kids if we can figure out when to go. Maybe by Oct I will know when we can go. With two son in laws having or maybe having new jobs I don't know if May 2009 will be too soon. I am really in a quandry what to do. I really want everyone to be there. (Can't afford to do it again). Help me out. We will probably have to go to Eastern Caribbean because Hawaii is really expensive. St Thomas and St Maarten, and Bahamas are really fun places.
We are looking forward to Lake Powell in August and camping with grandkids this summer. We want to do all the young ladies and then later the boys. We need to use our new camper and get to know those grandkids.
We have had a great life and looking forward to our 40th anniversary. Whew!! Dad made it!
I need to go to Boise this summer so might be planning to go with whoever can go. Sometime in July. I guess I had better go for now. The cannery is calling. I hope you are all trying to get your food storage. I know the people around here are. We cannot keep enough food in the cannery for people.

No comments: