Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Day. We went to Caldwell, Idaho to see Tony's sister. His parents also went up. We had a good time. Lots of food, and even more pies. Tony and his brother-in-law Travis played football thursday morning, Tony got his lip split from an elbow. Then after dinner we played hand-and-foot. On friday Tony, Gene, Bradley and I went to this place about 20 miles from the Oregon border to shoot clay pigions. It was kinda like golf with a shotgun. There were 10 different spots that you walked to, and at each place you got 4-6 shots at the clays. There was a total of 50 clays you got a chance at, and I got 22/50, Tony only got 28/50, and I beat his dad who got 18/50. It was a lot of fun. Then that night the girls went and saw "Twilight" which was totally awesome. Right on with the book. I'm excited for the next movie. Then on Sat. we went to the YMCA were Gena (Tony's sis) works and took the kids swimming. They have this awesome slide that i had to take Bradley down at least 20 times. Then later that day we stopped at Becky's house and visited with her and Dan for about an hour. Then we drove up to see Grandma and Fred. They seemed to be doing really well for their age. I hope that I can take care of myself as well as Grandma can when I'm her age. She's amazing. It was nice to see the kids playing with her. She really enjoyed playing with Andee, who warmed up to her right away. Then on Sunday we drove home.
Well that's our little update. We're all doing fine, trying to get ready for Christmas without over doing it. I don't know about your family but I think we're going to tone down on the presents this year and try to focus more on the spirit of Christmas. I know my kids don't need that many more toys. Well we hope you and your family are all well, we love you all.

No comments: