Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hello

Well, its my first time to this blog. Just came across it...didn't know it existed. Shows how much out of the loop I am. he he. Well anyway...not a whole lot new with me. I have joined a gym and have been everyday since I joined. Of course its only been like a week...but hey, its a start. And I can see the work beginning to pay off.
I have also begun to start dating a lot more. That is a new goal of mine, along with the weight loss. Got to look good for the cruise that May or May Not happen. haha. Anyway, I have met some great guys and have been having a lot of fun. Mostly just first dates though, but am still having fun.
Oh...and had the BEST time at the NKOTB concert. Even though going to the concert with your mom may not have been ideal (sorry mom...you know I love ya), we had the best seats. Me and mom got to give them high fives, and Donnie Wahlberg held my hand...(sigh). Still a cutie.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That's awesome, Samantha! We're working on our health here as well. For the first time in, I don't know, Forever ... Taylor is joining me in some clean eating which for him means giving up Dr. Pepper/Mt. Dew and me giving up sugar. We are only on day 3 now, but it does feel good to be making some progress. I too, want to be in good shape for the cruise! And life in general. Make sure to visit our blogs too, k?

Kacie Powell Keele said...

Hello, Sam! Glad to finally see you on here. I was wondering where you were! I'm so excited that you are getting out there and meeting some new people. That is awesome! Make sure they have "The Right Stuff", okay?