Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blogging Idea

In an attempt to get my family to post on our family blog, I asked them all to write about memories from Huntington and our childhood growing up there. Since it's been a while since we've seen anything new on here, I thought it might be fun to hear the Keele kid's childhood memories (and Kent and Susan's thoughts on raising them). Trent thinks this is a lame idea and that everyone's memories will be the same, but I don't think that matters. Your perspective on something would be different than someone else's. Anyway, that's just a thought...it could be fun. 

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I remember getting all the neighborhood kids together to play. Whether it was steal the flag in the Sanders' back yard, or making haunted houses in the basement of our house. Whatever it was we did...we had FUN!!! Going over to Sheralds to get the best shakes was awesome.