Thursday, September 18, 2008

We Did it.

Mom, Tony, Andee and I ran the 10K on Sept. 13th. It was great, wasn't sure how well I'd do. I did a lot better then I expected. I was going for under 1 1/2 hr, but I did it in 1 hr 12 min. Mom did great too. She did it in 1 hr 21 min. Tony was proud of himself, he was shooting for less then an hour, he was able to do it in 58 min. Everyone was real impressed that I took Andee in the stroller with me, they were all cheering us on. I only wish i could get a pic of it. Next year I'm doing the 1/2 marathon.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am so proud of you guys! I feel like a big bum as I am the one who brought it up and then I ended up not making it. I will definitely make better plans for next year. I'd love to do the 1/2 with you and mean it this time! ;)