Monday, March 17, 2008

I don't know if I am doing this right. Lots of new lingo so not sure where I am or where I should be in this blogging stuff. I guess I will find out. We had a great time in California and at Disneyland with Matthew and Allison. Michael stayed home with Amanda because she was too sick to go to the babysitter. I don't think Mike was too upset. The weather was great but had to drive through a snow blizzard to get home. Welcome back to reality. Hope ev eryone is doing great. Mom

4 comments:

Taylor said...

No title on this post, but that's ok. We are all new to blogging. Carrie got me into this.

Jaime Lee said...

hey mom, i'm new to this too, you might have to show me a thing or two about how it all works.

Taylor said...

You two are NEAT!

Jaime Lee said...

Thanks Taylor, this blogging thing is NEAT